The whole production process of gypsum board is a relatively complex process. The main steps can be divided into the following large areas: gypsum powder calcination area, dry addition area, wet addition area, mixing area, forming area, knife area, drying area, finished product area, packaging area. The above can have different partitioning methods. Modules can be combined or split according to the function of their respective factories.
1. The gypsum powder calcination area can be divided into the following steps according to the conveying process of the gypsum powder: gypsum raw material storage yard, grinding & drying, calcining, cooling, grinding and storage. Gypsum before calcination is mainly composed of dihydrate gypsum, calcined is the process of converting dihydrate gypsum into hemihydrate gypsum, and calcined gypsum is hemihydrate gypsum as the main component.
2. The dry addition area includes: gypsum powder, starch, coagulant, retarder, refractory, cement, etc., according to the types of additives. The functions of various additives are different, and individual additives may not be used. However, these are not the only additives, and they are not listed here. The first three additives in general factories are essential.
- The wet addition area is also based on the types of additives, including: water, water reducing agent, soap solution, soap solution water, air, glue system, water-resistant agent, etc., of which soap solution, soap solution water, and air produce bubbles In a system, the wet addition is basically transported to the mixer through pipes, pumps and flow meters. Any dry additions and wet additions are finally transported to the mixer to be fully mixed into gypsum slurry.
4. The mixing area includes the following main items according to the arrangement and process of the equipment: paper support, paper receiving platform, paper storage mechanism, paper pulling roller, paper tension, paper correction and positioning, paper printing or printing, paper scoring, mixer , forming platform, extruder. Nowadays, with the popularity of automatic paper splicing machines, the paper preparation process has become simpler, reducing human errors, and the success rate of paper splicing is getting higher and higher. The mixer is one of the main equipment of the entire gypsum board production line, so the maintenance and maintenance of the mixer is particularly important, mainly to reduce the downtime caused by the mixer. From the moment the gypsum powder enters the mixer, it begins to gradually convert from hemihydrate gypsum to dihydrate gypsum. The hydration process is carried out until the inlet of the dryer, and it is gradually converted into dihydrate gypsum, until the main component of the finished dry gypsum board is dihydrate gypsum. Gypsum.
5. The forming area mainly includes: coagulation belt, coagulation belt cleaning device, belt rectifier, tapered belt, paper wheel, bonding water, forming pressure plate, forming presser foot, spray water, etc. The formed gypsum board is on the solidification belt Gradually solidify to meet the requirements of cutting. Gypsum board is shaped well and badly here. Here, the attention and dexterity of the operators are relatively high, and the probability of waste products is low.
6. The knife area can be divided into: open drum, automatic thickness gauge, cutting knife, accelerating drum, automatic sample extraction machine, wet plate transfer, turning arm, lifting platform, lifting distribution bridge according to the conveying sequence of gypsum board. The automatic thickness gauge and automatic sample extraction machine mentioned here are rarely used in domestic gypsum board factories, and high-speed gypsum board production lines may have this function. Some gypsum board enterprises call the knife area "one horizontal", mainly because the gypsum board has a horizontal transfer process here, and the exit area is called "two horizontal".
- The drying area mainly includes: the fast section at the inlet of the dryer, the slow section at the inlet of the dryer, the preheating section of the dryer, the drying chamber, the heat exchange circulation system, the slow section at the outlet of the dryer, the fast section at the outlet of the dryer, and the plate opening. . According to the type of input energy consumption, it can be divided into heat transfer oil, natural gas, steam, coal and other types of dryers. According to the drying method of the dryer, it is divided into vertical dryer and horizontal dryer. In any dryer, the heated hot air is basically transported to the drying chamber for drying of the gypsum board. The dryer is also one of the main equipment of the gypsum board production line.
8. The finished product area can be divided into: dry board collection section, emergency board picking system 1, dry board lateral transfer, dry board laminating machine, push-alignment slitting and trimming, emergency board picking system 2, Hemming machine, plate storage machine, automatic plate loading mechanism, stacker. This area is also different according to the speed of gypsum board production, and there will be different layouts and classifications. Some factories integrate push-cutting, trimming and edge wrapping machines into one.
9.Packaging is divided into transportation, packaging, storage. At present, most manufacturers will choose gypsum board automatic packaging machine. The appearance packaging of gypsum board is also one of the more important means to attract customers. Eye-catching, beautiful, atmospheric, noble as the theme.
The entire production process of gypsum board is the process of changing from powder or ore to board shape. In the process, trace functional materials such as paper and dry and wet additives are added. The composition of gypsum board is converted from dihydrate gypsum to hemihydrate gypsum ( calcination) and finally reduced to dihydrate gypsum (mixer + coagulation belt). The finished dry board is also dihydrate gypsum.
Post time: Aug-23-2022